This list is to help all distressed men who are fighting any sort of gender bias or matrimonial cases. This organizations are a vital support for you. Here you will get a community where everyone is victim like you. Society by and large do not understand men’s problems. The sooner you join such a organization, you will get a listening space, advice, a community of brotherhood.
- http://www.confidareindia.com/ : Probably the most organized men’s right organization in Bangalore. They have an office. Regular weekend meetings. Activities like dharna, father’s day celebration, social awareness etc.
- Save India Family Foundation : It is probably the most pan Indian Men’s right organization in India. They have offices and volunteers in many cities of India. They also have a all India phone support number. They are involved in various activities like agitations, awareness building, counselling distressed men, organizing events like father’s day, international men’s day etc.
- http://menrights.org/ : They do not have physical presence but have helpline numbers which can be reached for help or for more info.
- http://menrightsindia.net: They may not have proper physical presence but have helpline numbers in different languages. Also, they provide paid advice via http://mantomansolutions.com/.
- All India Men’s Welfare Association : They have extensive presence in Tamil Nadu and decent presence in other states of south India. Also, they have presence in West Bengal, Gujarat, Chattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Rajasthan, Hyderabad, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Goa. They also have volunteers in some foreign countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Germany and Australia.
If you are being abused or know any men who is under going abuse, do them a favor by giving them the above info until it is late. Suicide data from government of India shows that twice the number of men do suicide than women every year. Use this info for yourself and help other distressed men also access this info. Save a life!
You may also visit the following site to learn about abuse on men in India: